More and more Wroclaw’s citizens run and you cannot miss it
Nowadays many people want to take care of their health and condition properly. However,it is not as easy as it may seem. It’s hard to change your lifestyle to a healthier and better one, but the easiest way to begin is to start jogging.
Running is the easiest, most natural form of activity, which can positively affect our health. It gives the quickest results and what’s important it doesn’t cost much. Thanks to jogging you will reduce the risk of heart and cardiovascular diseases, lose weight, shape your figure, but also improve the intelligence and the look of your skin.
People who run regularly, less often get sick, are less likely to succumb to colds and infections, but if they do, they process them mildly, especially when they run outside in the fresh air, regardless of the weather. Regular running immunizes the body, tempers it and increases tolerance to rapid changes in atmospheric pressure. Thanks to this, the susceptibility to depression and malaise, caused by changes in the weather, is reduced. Running slows down aging processes and enables you to gain a youthful figure and efficiency. As shown by numerous tests, jogging since young age ,makes our bodies biologically younger than our peers’ who don’t make any sport, by 10-17 years, because biological age does not always coincide with a metric one.
People who start their running adventure can be divided into three groups.
1. People who want to lose weight and improve their physical condition.
2. People for whom jogging becomes a lifestyle.
3. Third group consists of people who have sports ambitions and a desire to compete in street running
What gives regular running?
1. Increases endurance
2. Oxygen the brain
3. Teaches time management
4. It makes pattern to follow
5. Provide a premium in the form of a extended life
6. Counteracts depression
Where can you run in Wroclaw?
• West Park – section about 1900m, most of the gravel route
• East Park – 2900m of a picturesque gravel road with sections over the Oława river
• Kleciński Park – a loop about 1500 m long with paved alleys, a few gentle runs and fugitives,
• Grabiszyński Park – a marked gravel road with a length of 5320m. Sheltered mostly with trees that protect from sun and wind.
• Running route between the Jagielloński bridges and the Swojczycki bridge is 5900m long. The route is covered with gravel, therefore it is suitable for both recreational and professional running. Each kilometer is marked.
Take the challenge, start running
Wroclaw inhabitants rest active, there are many smaller and larger events for runners. (Many of them are also charitable.)