Wroclavia is a newly built shopping center which is located in the heart of Wroclaw. It is filled with many activities for both young people and adults.
Right next to the mall is Wroclaw’s main train station, and Wroclavia itself houses the city’s biggest bus terminal, which is located in the second undergroun level. It is also located near many bus and tram stations. For visitors, there’s 2200 parking spaces available and also 400 for bicycles.
One of the main features of the mall is the Cinema City, which has 20 screening rooms, including one with the IMAX system installed (a huge screen, great picture quality, clean sound), a Skoda 4DX room (smell, moving seats) and 3 VIP rooms (with an open buffet and adjustable seats).
Apart from the cinema and bus station, Wroclavia is home to:
– 159 stores from the categories: home appliances, accessories, interior design, culture and multimedia, fashion, sport, a supermarket, utilities, toys and games, health and beauty
– 28 restaurants and Cafes (including a Grand Kitchen food section)
– A 24h fitness club (CityFit)
– A playroom for children (Fikołki)
– An all-year-round garden area (a green area between the shopping area and the office area and a terrace by one of the restaurants)
Wroclavia has been rated with a 4-star quality rating. It received it because of the availability of:
– Customer Loyalty Cards
– Gift Cards
– The availability of a stylist (which is available for free)
– Smart Park
– Services for families with small children
– Free Wi-Fi access
– A free area where you can charge your computer or phone
– Dressing rooms
– A professional reception area/help desk
– A charging station for electric cars and scooters
Wroclavia is also a place where you can find a job. Currently they are looking for: shopkeepers, shopkeeper’s assistants, waiters, baristas, customer advisors.
Construction of Wroclavia started in 2014. The official opening was on the 18th of October 2017.
Sucha 1, Wroclaw
Sunday – Thursday 9am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday 9am – 10pm